Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony >>>>>>>>>>> Lukaku 18:14 - Aug 30 with 1190 viewsApeShit

Watching this Everton VS Chelsea game I have to say that Bony is the superior player.

Lukaku is constantly offside!
Bony >>>>>>>>>>> Lukaku on 18:25 - Aug 30 with 1132 viewshobo

Lukaku was abysmal in the World Cup too. Didn't stop him moving for £27m though, which is why we'd be crazy to sell Wilf for anything less
Bony >>>>>>>>>>> Lukaku on 18:30 - Aug 30 with 1095 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Bony >>>>>>>>>>> Lukaku on 18:25 - Aug 30 by hobo

Lukaku was abysmal in the World Cup too. Didn't stop him moving for £27m though, which is why we'd be crazy to sell Wilf for anything less

I had that argument during the summer break, the excuse for Lakaku being better was because he was younger, even though he didn't score as many as Bony last season.
If you are paying for goals Bony must worth £30m if Lukaku is worth £27m.
Bony >>>>>>>>>>> Lukaku on 20:37 - Aug 30 with 931 viewscontroversial_jack

Bony >>>>>>>>>>> Lukaku on 18:30 - Aug 30 by A_Fans_Dad

I had that argument during the summer break, the excuse for Lakaku being better was because he was younger, even though he didn't score as many as Bony last season.
If you are paying for goals Bony must worth £30m if Lukaku is worth £27m.

Neither have been very good so far this season
Bony >>>>>>>>>>> Lukaku on 20:43 - Aug 30 with 874 viewsRancid

Lukaku seems to have gone backwards in his time at Everton.We all know what a good player he is though and I'm sure he'll come again.

At the moment Wilf is the better player though.
Bony >>>>>>>>>>> Lukaku on 20:49 - Aug 30 with 829 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Bony >>>>>>>>>>> Lukaku on 20:37 - Aug 30 by controversial_jack

Wilf has been superb so far this season. Yes yes, strikers are solely judged on the goals they score, yadda yadda....

....his hold up play, lay-offs, movement, passing, work-rate have all been top-class. The goals will come.

We're not going to have a re-run of last season are we? people not seeing the quality player he is just because he's not the one on the scoresheet at the moment?

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Bony >>>>>>>>>>> Lukaku on 20:55 - Aug 30 with 815 viewsKennedy

Bony >>>>>>>>>>> Lukaku on 20:37 - Aug 30 by controversial_jack

Bony has been excellent just not got the goals his play deserves. If you think different you don't understand what a good forward player should be doing.

Just call me JFK

Bony >>>>>>>>>>> Lukaku on 20:57 - Aug 30 with 798 viewsMusical_Swan

Bony is the sole reason our midfield is scoring for fun. FACT.

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Bony >>>>>>>>>>> Lukaku on 20:58 - Aug 30 with 786 viewsDr_Winston

Bony >>>>>>>>>>> Lukaku on 20:49 - Aug 30 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Wilf has been superb so far this season. Yes yes, strikers are solely judged on the goals they score, yadda yadda....

....his hold up play, lay-offs, movement, passing, work-rate have all been top-class. The goals will come.

We're not going to have a re-run of last season are we? people not seeing the quality player he is just because he's not the one on the scoresheet at the moment?

This.

Couple of finishes he could have done better with in the last couple of games, but so much of the good stuff we do involves him it's easy to overlook that.

Mind you, after three games without a goal Gomis has to be considered for a start soon.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Bony >>>>>>>>>>> Lukaku on 21:59 - Aug 30 with 646 viewsWindy_Miller

Mourinho said Lukaku moved because he wouldn't compete with the other strikers for a starting place at Chelski.
Ý
Would you buy a striker for?£27 million who refused to compete with the other strikers at Swansea for a starting position?

Bony all day long for me, especially with the added entertainment of him holding off players at arms length who are trying to get the ball off him.

Bony all day long for me.

Poll: After last seasons, which team would you like to beat the most next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024